A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthful dishes. If you're after a Recipes or menu for Butter Balls I, you've observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Butter Balls I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
![]() |
| Butter Balls I |
"Rich , buttery flavored cookies."
Ingredients :
- three/four cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/four teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Instructions :
| Prep : | Cook : 36M | Ready in : |
|---|
- Preheat oven to four hundred ranges F and grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter.
- Add eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix properly.
- Add sifted dry components. Stir until well combined.
- Cut dough into portions approximately 2 inches with the aid of 2 inches. Dip in white sugar. Roll dough into palm of hand till round. Dip in brown sugar and location on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at four hundred stages F for approximately 10 mins or until mild brown.
Notes :
If this Butter Balls I recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Butter Balls I :
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:05:59 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 124
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:54:33 Total Views: 5000+

Post a Comment
Post a Comment